Monday, March 23, 2009

My Zappos interview & report


I just finished my report [http://www.box.net/shared/8ynpfx3krt] that I was writing for a class project. But it was more than a class project for me since it was about Zappos.com. This was one of the rare moments that a person can get so excited about a homework..I was so happy because I finally found a chance for learning something about their success story from someone inside..I made an interview with Aaron Magness who oversees the PR department at Zappos and finally wrote this report by using his answers and some other sources. 

I want to thank also Tony Hsieh for replying all my tweets and helping me to conduct this interview. As soon as I sent a message to him through Twitter, he told me that I can send the questions to him and asked Aaron Magness to help me with the questions.  They were all so helpfull and kind.  

I really don't have any idea how Tony can find time for everything, but I'm glad he is doing so.
Thank you Aaron Magness, Tony Hsieh, Zappos..


Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 
2. ZAPPOS (Powered by Service) 
a. EMPLOYEES 
b. ZAPPOS CULTURE 
3. SERVICES & KEY SERVICES 
a. A WOW experience memory 
4. CUSTOMERS 
5. BUSINESS EXPANSION 
6. COMPETITORS
7. ADVERTISEMENT & MARKETING
8. ANALYSIS & RECOMMENDATIONS 
9. REFERENCES 
a. Pictures are taken from 

No comments: