Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hey you!



It’s been a very long time since I wrote my last post..I don’t know whether it’s a coincidence, or not, but since I changed the name of my blog to “Everything, Anything” , it became a lot more difficult to write something . I guess I should have been more specific..

What I’ve done..What have changed in my life..Not so many things..Just changed a country, a city, a job, friends and anything that I used to..that’s all..(=

I left the US and moved back to Turkey, but to “Istanbul” this time with a new job..I was trying to find one in the United States, but I wasn’t so lucky..My luck started with my entrance to the US..It was September 16 when I entered to the US and Lehman Brothers cited a bank debt of $613 billion..But I didn’t lose my hope and had one of the best years in my life in Santa Barbara..it was all perfect living in somewhere you can reach the ocean in 5 minutes..

My certification program was also one of the best choices I’ve ever made in my life..I learned lot of lots of things in the marketing certification program (me at pg 6 =)) with all the perfect instructors, program curriculum, projects that helped me to find out that how much I love creating ideas..And gained lots of friends (Alexi & Anja♡)..

After completing the program, I had about 3-4 months for looking for a job, but I was able to use only 1 month because of personal reasons (may be this is the thing called fate)..I was interviewed with Google and Zappos(♡ the company of my dreams). These both didn’t go well. (Zappos – I haven’t given up yet =))

This is now all I have from the United States =)



And in a way, I’m here in Turkey again..Working..and trying to get used to my new life..

I was supposed to be working in the US according to my plans while leaving Ankara, but I found myself changing cities and even countries..Life’s changing & time’s passing so quickly without you even notice..And I don’t really have any clue what’s going to be next..The only thing I know that there are so many things that I want to do and I haven’t actually started doing them..I’m still trying to figure out myself and have the best that I can, live the best I can..I’m happy as who I am and I’m trying to create fine moments in my life that is going to help to sustain and power this happiness..that’s the aim of my life..If you want to join, you’re always welcome =)

I think the presentation below about delivering happiness that Tony Hsieh (Zappos CEO) prepared as a present to little Ava(11) to teach a few important things about life probably summarizes most of the things I’ve tried to say..



See you soon...

2 comments:

I_R_on said...

Just don't feel overwhelmed by this strange city Istanbul... and don't constrain yourself ;)

Yuksel said...

It gets easier to understand your advice as months're passing =)